Liturgy Committee Chair: James Salamy
1. Assess the liturgical needs of the parish in terms of music, participation, ministers, and décor.
2. Plan on a short-term and long-term basis the liturgical activities of the parish in conformity with liturgical law of the Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches, the particular law of the Maronite Church, liturgical prescripts of approved liturgical texts and parish custom.
3. Coordinate all facets of liturgical celebrations.
4. Guide the formation and education in liturgy for committee members and the parishioners;
5. Formulate and update periodically position descriptions for all liturgical ministers.
Monthly as arranged.
1. Director of Liturgy, Chair
2. Pastoral Team
4. Lector Coordinator
5. Acolytes Leader
6. Arabic Choir Director
7. English Choir Director