Family Life Committee Chair: Deacon Peter M. Hobaica;
1. Coordinate the preparation of individuals and families for the reception of the sacraments of baptism, chrismation and marriage.
2. Raise sensitivity to the protection of life at all stages through seminars, printed material the Web site and Facebook.
3. Formulate programs for families in the area of marriage, relationships, divorce; pregnancy and child care; employment and financial issues.
4. Identify and recommend programs for individuals who are coping with addiction, imminent death, loss of a loved one and retirement.
5. Plan and implement family activities in the parish.
Monthly September - June
The Chair is appointed by the Pastor and, likewise, appoints members for determined terms.